Entry Requirement: learners need to have a) successfully completed the course in Italian at MQF Level 1 with grade B or higher or b) obtained school leaving certificates in the Italian language with at least 75% pass mark.
Duration: 32-week course starting in October 2012 until May 2013.
* Use the language effectively for purposes of practical communication;
* Learning to learn and evaluate one's own learning;
* Develop insights into culture and civilization, intercultural awareness and notions of human universal values;
* Contribute to his/her own cognitive and affective development;
* Provide enjoyment and intellectual stimulation.
Feedback/Assessment: continuous assessment based upon the SEC Syllabus 2013..
Venue/s: Blata l-Bajda, Mosta, Mriehel, Msida, Kirkop, Victoria
Certification/Award: the SEC official results.
Access to next level of education/training: after successfully completing this course, learners can then take up this course at MATSEC (advanced) level
NOTE: The Directorate for Lifelong Learning shall be receiving applications between Monday 13th and Friday 31st August 2012 from 8.30am till noon. Please note that applications submitted through the internet (online) are more efficient as these are processed directly by the computer programme system. Kindly note that use of Internet Explorer is necessary for the application to be duly processed